Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Great Pics...

These have to be some of the greatest pics ever, besides my gorgeous ones from Italy...I really love it here in Alaska, and everyone hates me for it because I get to live here...This is what I get since other people were such jerks to me and just plain rude, and I never acted that way, so I'm the one who gets the reward...sooooo in their face it's not even funny...they are the ones back home in their boring state and I'm all the way up here...too satisfying...anyways, I have to explain these since they won't make any sense, and also because it gives me a chance to talk this early in the morning...the first 3 pics are of moose that I saw at the very end of my block here...not long right after we moved in...It was snowing like crazy, and I opened the front door to look at it, and noticed them down the street eating off the trees..I thought it was funny, and went up and grabbed my camera and snapped pics like crazy of them...I have never seen them that close before, but you still have to keep your distance or they will charge at you...the 2nd pic is the staircase in our house with all my stuff that I had to bring upstairs..it was so exhausting having to drag all that up, so I did it a little at a time when I went up...not to mention it was dead boring doing that, and even more painful having to put it all up...that is also my cat right in the middle of it all...towards the right...the next one is just some of the boxes when we moved in...we had like 400 of them but only brought in a little at a time and got rid of even more because I just didn't wanna mess with it....hmm the next one is something our crazy, demented, psychotic neighbors did...they went through our trash, or most likely through the recycle bin, and saw that I drank Ginger Ale...It's a clear carbonated soda with no caffeine, and I love it...I only have Dr. Pepper like 3 times a month...they saw that I drank Ginger Ale like crazy, either went and got a pack of it, or they already had it, decided to harrass me, and threw a FULL can of Ginger Ale in our backyard, and it was facing their fence....so who does that??? I really don't know what their problem is...they have never spoke to us, and run back in the house when they see us...I think the whole thing is dead funny cause no one else I have ever met acts that way...I have no idea why we always get stuck with crazy neighbors...we opened that Ginger Ale and dumped it out in the sink...there was no way that I was going to drink that after they handled it...I never saw Ginger Ale overseas...It was all that disgusting Fanta stuff mostly Grape and Orange, and I totally hate that stuff...also Coke, but it tasted weird...the next one after the crazy one is the snow in our backyard and on the hill behind us...it just goes to show you how much snow that we have here, and how deep it is...the next 2 are of our neighbors yard and a play stucture for kids here when there isn't any snow...I'll keep putting pics on here until I get throught them all...









No comments: