Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here's A Few Pics...

hi all...so sorry if I miss a day or two on here...I'm busy every single day here now, and sometimes I just come home and crash I'm so exhausted..and I noticed that I'm seeing sicko people from Japan here in Alaska with me now...nope I don't have a thing to do with them, and the same thing goes for them...I don't really care though since they sat there and agreed to like that trashy place just to get other people to like them and I like stopped caring about that when I was like what 14 maybe??? not that I care now, but I guess it's much more clearer that there is much more to life once you get off a stupid island....oh and I'm messed up for life now by the way from being on that trash bag ridiculous island for so long...that's the kind of birthday present I get from that place...still mad about it and nothing that I can do...well I actually remember that I have like 10 folders left of pics to put on here...these are the ones of our farm that we drove to like 2 days, and whenever we got there, we found that it had gotten broken into, and this is what we found inside...I was sick to my stomach cause we've never gone through a break-in, and some of those things from my grandparents can't be replaced...we came in, and there was nothing left...no furniture, nothing...they broke the glass window in the front door then let themselves in...we have no idea when they did that either...that other is just trees around our farm, and the woods that goes way down, and there's a small creek in the middle of it...that is where I walked down to and released the blue bird that I found...I'm glad that I came there, because it didn't know how to get back out...I'll keep adding pics on here, but there's not much else to see of this..just a typical break-in but still depressing once you walk into something like this...















No comments: