Friday, April 20, 2012

Pics For Later!!!

these pics go back a ways from last year until the beginning of this year....the first one is a building out by our river in Oklahoma City..kind of reminds me of the Sydney Opera House, only this one has more points and corners...this is where we or everyone else built the playground that one day... I wouldn't do any heavy hard labour, and had fun indoors in a heated comfortable building with kids... I took one look at all that mess, and was like "whatever" and went the complete opposite direction...I have more to this, and I'll keep on adding day by day, or whenever I can...the rest of these are of the gorgeous big city and downtown Memphis, Tennessee...I wanted to stop there soooooooooooo bad, and it ached that I couldn't whenever we were passing through, since it's Music City USA, and I just wanted to see Memphis and walk around there for about a week...it is wayyy bigger than just these 5 pics on here...I took these out the back window while driving and everything moves so fast that it's hard to get anything decent...

No comments: