Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sounds About Right For Me...

Let's See!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN talk to me about that nasty asparagus stuff, won't look at it, don't wanna smell it, and I definitely don't never ever wanna taste the stuff...also!!!! disgusting tomatoes...what's up with all that gunk and sliminess, and all those seeds gushing out everywhere!?!?!sick...sick...sick...gross...nasty... barf...also can't stand...rice, (not really sure what yorkshire pudding is), but any kind of pudding for me, too think and gooey, and just smells sooo gross, canned spinach, I don't mind the fresh spinach in my plain salads, not sure what marmite is either, sounds pretty close to ORANGE MARMALADE, a type of orange jam that we have here in the states that tastes like oranges, and has huggeee chunks of oranges and orange peels in the stuff...blaahhhhh, seeded bread just freaks me out...I can't help wondering what all those seeds were in, and where on earth they came from...eggs, don't even talk to me about those things, bologna, can't tolerate any of that cold slimy lunch meat, burgers, total murder, and I won't touch anything with blood in it...sick...not sure what digestive biscuits are...cookies I'm thinking or biscuits which are small round puffs that we have for breakfast here...I don't mind those as long as there are no chunks of anything in them...and a ton of other stuff...wow, am I ever glad that I found a support group for this problem of mine...I'm sick of getting weird looks everytime I go into this little speech of mine on what all I can't stand, cause I could go one forever...




No comments: