Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I Feel Like Doing To My Laptop....

I Have NO IDEA what the )((*(*%^%$^%$^ is wrong with my (*T^%**(^%$%$#%^ laptop so I'm turning the thing over to my brother in law who can build an entire computer from the ground up...I may not have this again until next week sometime.....I will talk with u all soon when I can.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx
ABOUT 6 hours later!!! Now that I can finally talk reasonably I have other computers that I will have access to while my laptop is undergoing surgery...I don't expect to have it back until about maybe next month since one of the fans needs to be totally replaced....It wouldn't stop making this horrific noise and it was driving me insane...It annoyed me so bad I was about to trash it cause I have no patience with it when it does junk like that to me...Now that I got it away from me finally and wont' be seeing it until it's normal again, things are better and I'm better...I will still be on here every single day and will have it back in time before my trip....

No comments: