Sunday, May 15, 2011

The More I Go Out In Public...The More I Seem To Hate It...


Home never looked and felt so good as it does to me right now!!! All weekend long I have been having stupid ugly nothing people cause fights with me here everything from hitting at me, to calling me a "smartmouth." I'm proud of that title at least, cause I know I still have my bite to talk back, and others have no idea what to say to me then. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with these unattractive, MARRIED, nothing Mexican guys, who have like 5 kids, a wife, a new baby, and keep eyeing me. They practically push themselves right into me like they are trying to crawl inside my pants to be near me, then come and sit right next to me at the table with their 3 sperm-dwelling boys and baby. Okay, so here's my philosphy dummy....WHENVER I GO OUT IN PUBLIC, ANYWHERE, I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SIT NEXT TO OR HANG OUT WITH YOU OR YOUR DAMN BABY. I DO NOT WANT A BABY IN MY LIFE. DO NOT TRY TO TALK ME INTO HAVING A BABY IN MY LIFE, THERE ARE PLENTY OF ADOPTION AGENCIES OUT THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT IT, BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU, YOUR ALREADY MADE BRAT-ASS KIDS, OR YOUR BABY, TODDLER, WHATEVER THEY HELL HOW OLD IT IS....This was at dinner, and I threw an absolute fit, and jumped up and moved. I get asked "WHY??? and I simply say, I didn't come with those people!!! I don't wanna hang out with them or sit next to them or their damn baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not go into public to hang out with other people and their baby!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it when people crowd the hell outta me!!!! So this stupid dad with nothing else better to do shoots me a look for turning his ass down, and I was glad I got my point across....I've been dealing with this crap since I was in middle school....I just yell my head off now if any of them do it now and totally push me over the edge like they would do back in nothing Okinawa...Just a few times of me and my dramatic acts, and that was it...they couldn't handle me anymore....About that time someone walks by me and calls me a "smart mouth.." not that I care, that's my first name most of the time...I never am short on words ever ever ever ever....I wore out my pink laptop cause I talk so much....My brother in law probably has the thing all strung out now, and I expect about July that will be ready....I was ready to throw it in the street and watch the cars run over it...So I am so glad to come back to where it's quiet and I don't have to deal with stupid people or stupid married guys with like 5 kids eyeing me and tryig to hit up on me,right in front of everyone....They never talk to me ever ever, they just annoy the hell outta me, and I can't stand it....I definately don't keep quiet anymore, I yell out I don't care where I'm at, or talk as loud as I possibly can, where I'm sure to embarrass whoever it is completely half to death..They have nooo idea who they are messing with until they cross paths with me...Ummm yeah, when I go through a situation like that, that is that pathetic, it only makes me wanna do something so outrageous that I shock everyone around me...Starting tomorrow, I'm painting my whole entire bedroom from a pink colour to a VICTORIAN PURPLE. It will only take me about a week, but I still wanna do it....I'm still sooo just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhhh right now not even sure the word to use for what I feel and how mad I still am over such unbelievably stupid people I have to put up with, I have to do something to release it...I don't have my piano or electronic keyboard to pound out a song, otherwise, I'd go into something heavily dramatic by Beethoven or Mozart...That usually would help, so getting into a big project changing color to something is the next best thing that I can think of.....I am finally beginning to see the absolute BEAUTY of being on my own and away from total IDIOTS....

No comments: