Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm Moving To ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out yesterday and couldn't have been more excited...I could think of a couple other places that I wanted, but perhaps after the 4 whole years spent up in ALASKA with me most likely tripping over to RUSSIA and over to CANADA more than once since we are between them....Yessssss, finalllyyyyyyyy places to travel to again, and I will be around others who speak ENGLISH in case I get lost again,(which will most likely happen no doubt when it's me.....) but at least everything will be in ENGLISH.....So since it seems everyone keeps a GPS system on me and go into a panic if they don't know where I'm at at in the world, I will be at ELMENDORF, AFB there in ALASKA....I'm guessing it's somewhere outside of Anchorage......I'm sooo excitedddddd..I can't stop looking at my globe and carrying it around....I won't move until January 2012, but at least now I can start planning where I will go next....I will still considered to being overseas, cause I'll be sooo far up....So I'm thrilled thanks to everyone sticking with me through all this....I've got about 7more months left here...I"ll be hanging out today all day until well after nightfall with friends at a BBQ so I'm off....I'll talk with u all when we do happen to catch each other on here...enjoy this gorgeous weekend....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: