Thursday, May 26, 2011

Long, Hard Day...So Glad To Be Home!!!


This is my friend's cat over in UK that I love to bits...She put hair ties on his ears and he just sat there like nothing had happened....I thought it was too funny, cause I do things like this to my cats, and some of them just leave it alone, but the others pull it off..I had a long annoying day with some dummy telling me I was crazy for taking a class the night before a 4 day weekend....Everyday is the same to me until I move again and start working again, but wow what a jerk...This guy not only said that to me, but pointed his finger at me and yelled that phrase at the same time and had people looking at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I do not ever want to draw attention to myself ever...This guy looked like a short, pudgy leprechaun that most likely smelled like old band-aids that's why no one wanted to hang around him, and couldn't hold a conversation with someone unless he mentioned "beer" 5 times in it....I don't have a problem at all being on my own this year..with people like that around me, coming home I can hear the "Hallelujah" chorus playing in my head....


No comments: