Friday, May 6, 2011

Think Twice Before Complaining!!!

"Do not search for us, we will find you. Do not wait for us, we are here...all ready. Do not whisper your name, we know it well. We have loved you forever, time will tell... We are your Guardian Angels." ~Author Unknown I couldn't imagine living in a world where everyone in it wants you dead. Very disturbing and sickning morbid thought...It's been nearly a week since the death of bin Laden, and it's like it just happened yesterday. I really don't like hearing things like that over and over, one reason why I limit myself to watching the news or tv very much at all. Since we are living history right now, that is something that is never going to grow old of being talked about. I try to stay on the positive side of things now that I'm totally out of stupid nothing Okinawa.(NOOOOO I"m NOT AN ISLAND PERSON BEFORE ANYONE EVEN THINKS OF STARTING UP WITH ME AGAIN....Islands are not beautiful, they are not interesting, they are not fasinating, they are total health hazards that make you suffer even long after you leave from there. I don't even think people wanna know what that rotten worthless place did to me while I was there, I am still trying to get over the effects from that dump...) But the worst case of anything is just the NOT KNOWING part. Not knowing where I will be next in the world, not knowing when I will find out, not knowing how long it will take to find out and for whoever it is to come to a decision about our future living situation, not knowing what sort of people I will be around next just waiting to start fights with me all over again, and me very gladly skipping over to the law offices and filing a formal complaint on every single one of them. Those things take an entire day by the way and are very boring, but that's what they get for messing with me...And just not knowing when I will get my life back with my own place again instead of living out of boxes and trunks, and having everything stacked on top of each other....Try it for 6 weeks, some people wouldn't even last one day. I've been living that way for the past 8 years now...Since there is nothing I can do to change all that, until I move again, (and hopefully to the biggest house we will have ever lived in) I decided to just stop worrying about it, and choose not to find out anything else until I get a definate answer. I got a whole new perspective on everything just a few days ago...I went to a 4 hour conference, sitting and sitting....While I was there, I noticed someone who was missing not one, but both of their arms. I really don't know what to say to people like this, but it stuck in my mind. I worry about such silly things it seems like, going to see the latest movie, going to meet up with friends, going on another trip, making sure everything is neat and clean all the time, fussing over my cat grooming her making sure she is like me, trying to see how much artwork I can finish in a month so I can display it or show it to everyone else...the list just goes on and on...I think someone who isn't even able to answer a phone, or fold a piece of paper in half, muchless even type on a computer like we all do, has a lot more to complain or worry about, but they don't. I didn't see one ounce of anger or bitterness in them, but total humbleness and accecptance to everyone around. Really I was completely blown away, and wished I would be able to say more when I get in a group of strangers like that, instead of acting like I don't know a single word of English. I'm trying to eliminate the negative and complaining about anything from my life, as well as those negative nothing people who find the bad in everything, mainly me whatever it is that I do. It's a hard decision for some, but it's even harder to have to listen to someone everytime they open their mouth to say something, anything, it's something bad about another person, or some situation. I really think people like that need to stop and take a look at themselves for once with all the complaining and whining they are doing, but of course there's no way they are going to listen to anything bad or gossipy unless it's about someone else...I really feel sorry for people like that!!!

No comments: