Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy MONTH OF MAY Everyone...


This is my friend's cat...not mine, but after I heard what he did, I want one just like this one. He got a hold of a wig, and wouldn't let go of it. When my friend tried to take it away from him, he yowled really loud, and held onto it even tighter...I would have completely died laughing and my knees would have given out if I had seen anything like that...I can't wait to get another cat to join the one I already have and get some sort of wig to get him used to it just to get me to laugh...My friend said she was just holding it and looking at it, and her cat jumped on it, and took it away and wouldn't let it go...I would just let him have it to give me a million more laughs cause most likely he will go carrying around now like my cat does to her stuffed animals and my clothes....I am majorly sunburned now and developing a very strong relationship with my bottle of Aloe Vera Gel stuff...And wouldn't you know it..today was pouring down rain all day long....




No comments: