Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm About Halfway Done Now On My Bedroom... ;)

I can't believe I blew up so much that it pushed me over the edge to paint my entire bedroom from a pink color to a purple color...Kind of a deep purple..still pretty, but all that over a guy...A guy who totally pissed me off, and still wouldn't stop, and allowed others I didn't even know to get involved on harrassing me...NOOOOOOO ONNEEEEEE DOES THAT TO ME AND EXPECTS TO GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!! Once I start getting messy and frustrated, I call it quits then go and clean up...Since I'm the only one doing it, it's moving slow...After tomorrow...I will only have 2 more walls to conquer then I'll be done....So just while I'm here it's going to be purple..It's going to a boring beige color after a move again to be turned into a computer room, and no one wants to have a purple room. I didn't want pink anymore, and I don't do drab and boring nothing colors that don't stand out, so I'll enjoy it while I can I guess since I"ll never have a purple bedroom again... :( Trains are going by now here...that is a lot more comforting to me than having jets and planes fly right over my roof and mess up everything I'm doing...Yep, we all remember those times..I could never do anything ever...I will keep updating on my progress, but it's looking good so far!! I wanted to put gold trim around the edges, but after learning that from going to pink to purple, then soon after I leave to beige,....yukkkkk I decided to just leave it purple with white trim...Not too much longer and I'll be done with that...wonder what my next dramatic act will be...I've still got the summer in Boston to come up with plenty of stuff...

No comments: