Monday, May 30, 2011

"Remembering The Good Times"!!!!!

(this first pic I had just gotten my braces off weeks earlier, and couldn't have been happier...I had nooo problem at all showing my smile off after those nasty things came off...)
As anyone might have guessed, these are me and my bestest friends ever here in Oklahoma....I keep telling everyone on here how much of a blast I had whenever I was younger with my friends, and my friends were the life of me, and I would scream and cry my head off whenever I couldn't be with them etc...etc....The first few pics up there are me and my friends all together at my friend Rachel's 16th birthday party...They surprised her by sending an Elvis impersanator there and we all had sooooooooooooo much fun then....The others are my friend Skye, Lori, and LeAnn...We are all still in touch to this day, but all have very different lives...And with me moving around like a herd of buffalo do every few weeks, it's a wonder why I stayed so moody in crappy Okinawa whenever I show pics like these around....Those were the best of times EVER...cause won't ever happen again....I turned 16 years old about 2 weeks later, and had a swim party at one of the hotels here cause I was so obsessed with having a pool party, but the month of April isn't pool weather...We had sooo much fun at the hotel and the indoor heated pool and hot tub they had there...The other 2 under those are whenever we all went to camp together...They got me when I just got done putting all kinds of make-up on, cause I wouldn't step outside without make-up on...now I don't care..but then I was trying to get into modeling and thought I actually was a model, so no one could talk me out of messing with my hair and I always had make-up with me...That's what that pouch thing is that I'm holding....The one under that is when I was still at camp, and got sick of everyone, cause all they wanted to do was sit around and play cards, or have guys chase them around and throw water at each other..That's me writing to my penpals that I wrote to then..Now everything is on here, and online, we talk everyday..I said I was obsessed with writing letters...Nope, they wouldn't leave me along about that either, and usually someone would come up and snatch my pen away and my paper and run around with it yelling outloud what I wrote and how bored I was there, or how stupid everyone else was acting....We always had a total blast at camp as well and I loved it...I never get to do that anymore either moving around so much and being with the military now...Going to Camp was my summer highlight and I loved it...I miss it all soooo muchhhhh now.....hmmm the last one is me and my friend Skye...We were always doing that and I miss that too now...We were like together every single weekend...Either I was over at her place, or she was over here with me....That is one of my brothers, and my cousin Jamie...We're all grown-up now, but it's fun to remember how much fun we had teasing each other and everything...I will try to find more, but this is me growing up through the years...I said I had a total blast with my friends and would cry my head off and slam stuff around when I couldn't hang out with them...I did that over in Okinawa the whole 4 years....It was insane, and no one would believe me over there...Wow how times have changed......(hey Rachel, I found the song we were talking about last night while rummaging through the cd's at wal-mart!!!! The duet DOES sound much better than just someone singing the solo version of this!!!!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!) (top picture!!!! from Left To Right.... on top of pyramid!!! SUZY, LEANN, bottom of pyramid!! RACHEL, SKYE, & LORI!!!

No comments: