Friday, May 13, 2011

I Couldn't Get On Here At All Yesterday!!!!


Hey guess what everyone...I saw a man fully dressed as a woman yesterday whenever I had to go to stupid Wal-Mart...skirt, frilly white tank top, black elevated strappy shoes, eyeshadow, bright red lipstick, more eye makeup, and a stocking hat to hide the hair part...but he had stubble on his face, and the voice spoke for itself when he said something then I took off...lol only thought I would see things like that in pictures on here not in real life....I was furious yesterday whenever I couldn't get on here...I had no idea what was wrong with this thing...I was going to try to post every single day this year, and now my dates will be messed up cause they can't get their %*&^ together on here...Just remember to be an individual and the hell with what everyone else thinks in the world.... :D >

No comments: