Tuesday, October 26, 2010


1,000 Places To See-#101-Great Britain and Ireland-Cliveden-Taplow, Berkshire, England I found another Travel Book of mine, and decided to keep going cause this is just so much fun for me....I know that I have another one most likely packed somewhere, but I have no idea where to look for that at the moment....I hope to see all of these places...I'd surely love it....We are supposedly expecting some kind of typhoon here again....It's gotten dramatically cooler than it has been all of a sudden...from 80 something almost 90 in October mind you...to somewhere in the 50's or 60's.....I think typhoons are going to keep happening the rest of the year here...they keep happening for us on and off and come back every few months....I'm only here about 3 more weeks in my house then move into hotel living the rest of the time I'm here....not sure how I feel about that one...

No comments: