Wednesday, October 13, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#88-Fez, Morocco-"The ancient medina of Fez in northern Morocco is virtually surrounded by low hills of olive grove and orchard that expertly frame this holy city that was founded about 800 A.D. Within its battlement and stone walls flow the scents and colours that have seemingly forever permeated its labyrinthine alleyways and courtyards. In Fez, one seems to have entered an older, secretive, alluring time." Beautiful country with exquisite sites from the looks of just this one fountain, but with me taking just one look at this over-populated city, it just reminds me of the nightmare Tokyo was and always will be, and I just don't want to have to face that again ever....It hit me today that I only have one full month left here then 2 weeks and I"m done with this place...I am sooo excited I can hardly stand it.....I will have my life back and be in normal society again....Just about 8 more weeks if everything goes according to plan and we're already making moving plans againnnnn whenever we just moved here a few months back in the summer...That seems like ages ago, but it was only this year.....I'm too excited though, so I don't care about having to move again...it means moving out of Japan and I don't have to come back here unless I want to come for a vacation and that's never gonna happen after what I had to put up with in Tokyo.....I'm still trying to get over my shock from being in Tokyo and putting up with taking the train there and back places and hailing cabs in the pouring down rain with crowds still all over the streets.....I know now and know better never to go to one of those huge New Years parade things up in New York on New Year's Eve that is broadcast all over the world....I'll just stick to watching that on tv or see it on here if I don't happen to catch it...I think it's going to take me the rest of this month to get over my shock..I have never been around crowds like that ever, and being on this island keeps us in the dark about everything until you actully get the chance to leave and get out and do what you want to finally...





No comments: