Sunday, October 10, 2010

hello hello again from Tokyo Japan...Wow, I can't wait to leave here..I think I'm just sick of Japan altogether no matter what part of it I am in.....I was supposed to go to the other amusement park today, DisneySea something...but it was pouring down rain, and from the miserable time I had yesterday at the other one, I was already exhausted, and going to that would have gotten in the way of my "laying around time...." I had a very nice relaxing day staying in while it was pouring down rain and watching movies, and just enjoying the time of not having to do anything....I'm soooo ready to go back....this city just didn't cut it for me...I guess it's different for everyone...some come back raving about it, and then there's people like me where it didn't even make a dent hardly...I'm not even familiar really with what's here besides the Tokyo Observation Tower, like the Sydney Observation Tower, and I won't go up those....it's sooo much walking around here, or hailing cabs, or trying to figure out the train system alll in Japanese of course, and my Japanese is not great...I can pick up words is all, and it's not even that many.....I miss my cats back home sooo much....they are in the kennel until I come back, and I won't get to see them until like maybe Tuesday if even that....Tomorrow is doing the airport thing again...not really for me, but I'm so used to it by now, it's just a part of life, and I don't even blink anymore.....It's still raining here on and off...I'm not sure how it is back in Okinawa, but at least it's a lot cooler than it was whenever we left....I tried to mail everyone post cards, but this rotten post office hasn't been open the whole entire time I've been here...I will just have to mail everything when I get back home, and that will most likely be on the weekend....This is the most crowded city I have ever been in my entire life....it's okay to come here just to see it, but I definately wouldn't want to live here and stay...They have all kinds of Embassies here if you do want to come and live in Tokyo...everyplace from Australia to United States to change your living residence...I guess that's fine if you have family here, or have something to come here to, but if you don't like me, then it's just plain boring...Oh well, I've been here, I've seen it and done it, so I'm done.... another 2 months here and I'm done for good then....I'm so excited I'm about to make myself sick from thinking about it so much......I hope everyone is fine where you are...I can't wait to get back to be on my own computer again and be able to do my regular posts again as well....I took plenty of pics, but not as many as I took in Sydney...this place just did not do it for me...good night everyone I'm off to try and figure out my dreaded packing situation....=p can't wait to chat with you all regularly again....I logged on here, and went to answer everyone's messages, then I got knocked off and lost everything....so I'm not ignoring anyone, these computers are really weird and really annoying!!!!!!!

No comments: