Tuesday, October 12, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#87-Copenhagen, Denmark-"With 1.5 million people, this is Scandinavia's largest city, yet it is a blissfully calm place that is sophisticated but sain. pleasure garden known as Tivoli has flowers, fireworks, and fountains, while a life-size statue of Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid graces the harbour. And if you're peckish, think smorgasbord, think pastry."I would love this place of course....Anything except Tokyo....I am still trying to get over the awful shock of being in Tokyo..I keep thinking that I'm going to be faced with those types of crowds again just because I'm still stuck over here in Japan..I never wanna go through that again ever ever ever....I found out today I move into temporary lodging next month...I'm soo excited but not too thrilled about having to move all this stuff again and living out of my suitcase for about a month...still I can't wait to get outta here...so I don't care what I have to go through for that to happen finally....

No comments: