Saturday, October 23, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#98-Vienna,Austria-"From the 16th century until the end of World War I, this city on the Danube was the seat of the Holy Roman Empire and then the Hapsburg Dynasty, and is today a repository of nobility and cultural achievements, notably in architecture and music. Whether sampling the churches or the pastry-and the service in a Viennese restaurant is nowhere to be equaled-here is a locale to be savored at a leisurely pace." What an outstanding gorgeous city...I went to Vienna 2 or 3 times I couldn't get enough of it, and loved it tremendously...One of my greatest heroes ever was from here, and I was completely hypnotized by everything that was there in Vienna....I leaned out the window of Mozart's birth house, and touched one of the gold letters....they still make Mozart chocolates there in Vienna... the same kind they made whenever Mozart was still alive..They are amazing... nothing like you have ever had before....I absolutely loved this city, and feel married to it....I love everything there is about it, and hated to leave there each time....I loved the centre statue of Mozart in the town square, and the streets there, and just everything how they built it up..People actually are nice and friendly, and know both English and German, and I could speak with them no problem...I love this city and can't wait to go back...I never get tired of seeing any of this.... I got a dvd of Vienna and of Mozart's birth house...it actually hurts to watch it cause I was there, and walked along those beautiful places....What an amazing city....I'm so glad I got to visit here...Vienna will always be very dear to me!!!!!

No comments: