Friday, October 22, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#97-Budapest,Hungary-"Beautifully sited on both banks of the Danube, this Hungarian rhapsody provides two distinct locales. To the west, Buda is gentley hilly, with cobbled streets and architecture from a variety of periods. To the east, Pest is quite flat, with wide boulevards alive with commerce. Budapest is called The City of Spas because there are at least a dozen of them, drawing on medicinal waters issuing from underground thermal springs." I have been here to Budapest Hungary whenever I was still living in Italy!!! It was freezing cold at the time, but I absolutely loved it!!!!! I have about seven whole weeks left here in Japan then I never have to see this awful place again....It's doing nothing but raining here now....I should get home when we have a whole ton of snow that has just been dumped down on us and I can't waittt...maybe I will get a thermal sleeping bag to sleep outside since I haven't been around snow for so long...just in boring and nothing ever happens here Okinawa....No one is EVER going to tell me I Have to live on another rotten island again, I have a whole list of places I can tell them where to go...I seriously can't stand it here, but everyone refuses to believe me.... never ever again ever.....

No comments: