Saturday, October 30, 2010

So I don't do the Halloween thing, it's been a crazy last few days here in Okinawa....we were expecting a typhoon, then we got a typhoon, then it was just like the last one when everyone was saying it was going to be another strong one like 2007....it wasn't much of anything but wind and rain, and more wind....I live in a cul-de-sac living area here now where we moved to, so it's half a circle of apartment buildings all facing each other, so that of course blocked the wind off...nothing much to see, nothing I could do, I couldn't get ahold of anyone cause everyone else was stuck in the house like me...That lasted alll day longggg....I came up with plenty to do, but I kept opening up the door and looking out I was so restless half to death....they kept saying on our pathetic radio station here to stay away from doors and windows and not go out and open them in risk of case of death or injuries and blah blah blah.... I was like whatever...I have been opening mine up all day long...I called them up and told them "I keep opening my door but nothing is happening...." I got the silent treatment with them not knowing what to say and banged the phone down...what stupid idiots I'm around here....they NEVER know how to respond to my smart-aleck comments....hmm that typhoon lasted up until about almost midnight here, then we went into recovery mode...it was pretty boring them making such a big deal outta it, and nothing happens here as usual.....Everything went back to normal yesterday....I saw a few trees ripped out of the ground, or tree branches laying around...nothing like the other typhoons that have been going on around us have been like.....I had to get out of the house tonight again...I am still alone for another week, and these people are utterly beyond PATHETIC through and through, and my whole neighbourhood is glorifying death and skulls and skeletons and setting up graveyard anything....there was nooo way I was staying home waiting for a bunch of kids to come rattling at my door...so I'm out, and will just see what happens..... I'm on my own so I can do whatever I want it's sooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeee to finally not be watched every second of my life.... talk with you all soon....


LOL I just HAD to put this on here what came from my friend...I about died laughing, and am still laughing about it......wow I thought I was the only one who was forced to be around stupid people... "WTF, i add someone from school who was a knob thinking they had changed and there even more of a knob, after some free no string sex, fuck off, and proper jog on!!!!!" " he goes i cant remember u, i said im laurie he goes did we ever fuck?? i mean wot the hell is this guy on lol or not on lolllll"

No comments: