Sunday, October 24, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#99-Mount Kilmanjaro, Africa-"Ah, Africa! What could be more exotic, more vivid, more passionate? And what says "Africa" more than Kilmanjaro?" With its showy, snowy peak rising to 19,340 feet, the highest on the continent, Kilmanjaro makes the Rift Valley below tingle with mystique and adventure. Best of all, there is no need to be a great climber. This is the highest "walkable" mountain in the world." ummm yeah...I don't care how many people walk this thing and say it's easy, I am not going on a trip halfway around the world and just climb mountains the whole time...I would end up calling a helicopter to come and pick me up like I've seen done before....I guess you have to be into wilderness and all that to get excited about a place like this out in the middle of nowhere...I'd enjoy the animals of course, but not sure what else there is other than a whole lot of "nuthin'." I can't believe I've made it through this whole book now...wow, I'll have to find somethin else to start on, cause nothing ever ever happens here, and I have no idea of what to say of such a boring, and totally uneventful place.....I move in about 8 weeks from Japan...I never want to see this place again...I don't even want to talk about it I think whenever I move back to normal society.....I had a very enjoyable weekend doing whatever I wanted, and got caught up on so much since I"m hardly ever here....wonderful news though...I found my sweet cotton candy pink lip gloss after like 4 months from loosing my original one and I was sick for nearly 2 weeks after that happened....Never again is that goin to happen to me ever...I had no idea that could fall out of a pocket so easily, and I never go anywhere without it ever ever ever!!!! I had to get by with Strawberry and Kiwi, but it just wasn't the same...Yesterday I had to go and do my weekly shopping, and found my cotton candy lip gloss and was in heaven.....I was too happy.....Yes, I get called materialistic and spoiled all the time, but I simply don't care anymore....I'm so far beyond both of those, there aren't any words to describe me anymore......ahhh I just love being on my own!!! it's fabulous!!!!!! I am not on much now cause we are about to move again...I'm having to go through everything again whenever we just moved here back in July....It gets in the way of my laying around time and talking on the phone time, and watching my movies time, so I do like 5 minutes of sorting out and I"m done....I never want to do this again cause I really can't stand it, it's so boring just going through everything....this is the last week of October!!!!! Only 2 more months of this year left!!!!! good night all!!!!! xxxx

No comments: