Friday, April 10, 2009













Quick Question for you all.....Can anyone out there stand ping pong???!!!! >=p Well I've gotta story to tell about something and someone who was so far past the point of "arrogance" it wouldn't even be found in the English dictionary or any other language.....I can't get into talking about it all now, cause I have to get ready to leave to help with the Spring Carnival here....sorry I am always busy and always leaving somewhere, but when I do finally get time I will catch up on all this!!!! Happy Good Friday everyone....hope it went better for you all than it did for me...it was more just aaahhhhhh the whole day long.........soooo glad that this week is over with..... I completely can't stand Spring Vacation anymore, unless I am on one myself....few more months only and I will be at the resort again and then in Tokyo, so I won't feel like everything is totally closing in on me being here on just an island with no place else to go.....so okay, I finally have time to explain this mess....I was so irritated when it first happened, that I could hardly see straight for a few hours I was so burning mad inside....so has anyone else out there besides me ever had anyone like 20-30 years older than them try and hit up on them, and then get totally bent outta shape when they know they can't have you????? I have been having that happening to me since I was 13 years old...then it was the dim witted coaches in my school, who had nothing else better to do than to gawk around at me, and try to get me to join a bunch of worthless sports which I had absolutely nooooo interest in to begin with...now it's just random people...So this whole week has been spring vacation...I will be thrilled beyond anything when it is over with finally I"m not kidding.....They come up with things to do during this time, but they don't last long, and they go by very very very fast....bowling for example, we went and did that yesterday, and it just flew by.....today I have nooooo idea what on earth got into these people here, but for some reason, they invited some idiot ping pong instructor there to give demonstrations and talk about stupid ping pong... okay, I don't care for this type of thing at all....I come in late as usual, and he's talking, and sees me, does a double take for a look, and then won't stop staring at me while he's talking... ummm this guy was like about 40 or 50 something....I am only 32.......then of like outta 60 people in the whole entire room, he wants me to get up in front of everyone to keep the score when he is doing that ping pong thing with his partner who also won't stop the staring....okay, anyone who knows me at all knows I don't get up in front of other people to make a specticle of myself just for others to see me.....fine if some in the world like that kind of thing, but I definately do not.....Also, taking one look at me, anyone could very very very easily tell that I'm not into the extremely competitive sports... and when I came in, he was yapping about the Olympics....like I would ever wanna go and be on that in front of the entire world....I got my ears triple pierced, and I'm about to get more once I can find a place here, I wear like 15-20 bracelets and that's just on one arm....I never stop ever messing around with my hair ever.... or make up that I always have on me, just like my ID......how exactly is anyone who falls under that category supposed to know or even care the slightest about sports??? I looked like I was supposed to be going to the mall or something...that's how I always look really when I'm out really... at home not really, cause I'm just there, but out, I think some people are going to dislocate their jaw sometimes honestly....So he already made me mad, making me get up in front of an entire room of people, then he won't stop making smart aleck comments to me, when I kept messing that thing up, and I had no idea what I was doing, nor did I even care....I just wanted to get outta there, or shrink back into the crowd where everyone's attention wasn't on me.....I had never met anyone more arrogant who kept saying stuff in front of everyone else to deliberately embarrass me and laugh about it thinking he was funny, whenever he was the only one laughing... then it finally hit me and the light went off...those coaches that I had back in school did that exact same thing to me exactly exactly exactly....different things were going on, different words were used, it was a different situation, and I had a temper and would go off on them for doing that to me in front of everyone else in my classes, but I can't do that now in a work environment...I just have to hold my breath kind of until it's over with, then do my bashing on here and to whoever else is willing to listen to that stuff...They did the same exact things though back then... I was only 13-15.... something like that but I was very young.... these sick minded perverts were somewhere in their 30's.......how weird and sick and twisted is that??!?!?!? They knew they couldn't have me, or date me, or do anything else with me, so they would deliberately center me out in front of everyone else, and say stuff, or want me to get up in front of everyone and they knew very well I couldn't stand that, cause I had my parents contact my school to tell them to stop doing that to me, and they would stop for a little while, time would go by, and they would do it again to me....the whole time with a stupid smirk on their face cause they knew what they were doing.... yah surprise surprise.... I did too, cause everyone was older than me growing up, I was the only girl, so it's not like I couldn't figure something like that out.......they weren't doing that kind of junk to anyone else....only to me..,..so what was the deal then????? I didn't figure that out until years later, cause I was very young, and I didn't think that way back then, until I started hearing stories of school instructors having these crushes on their students etc etc... and the more I heard about it, that sounded exactly like what they put me through cause they couldn't act on it....yes that does happen....it just took me until I was a bit older to figure something like that out....this dope who was doing the ping pong junk was a carbon copy of all that exactly....that happened to me all the way through my middle school, high school, and by college, they were asking me if I was married yet... okay whatever.......I was so fuming mad after I got outta there finally, I was determined to tell everyone I possibly knew what he did to me, like I couldn't figure that out.....how dare he come there to my building, and do that to me in front of everyone that I have to work with day after day after day....when they also know themselves I"m not into sports like that, know nothing about them, but I know where the malls are at back in the states, and also here.....I reallyyyy can't stand people like that they drive me crazy doing that to me cause they know that I don't have a clue about that kind of stuff...it would be like trying to get a car mechanic and a doctor together to have a conversation with each other...it just wouldn't work...they would have noooo idea what to talk about other than the weather....see the difference????!!! and like I would ever get with some 50 year old sicko in the first place....yes I know very well it goes on, but it's not for me...so this guy was dumb enough to flant his website around the room, and everything.....since I had his website, I decided to put it on mine to show everyone who stops by just who wouldn't stop with me.....cause I have my website, and I got his....totally arrogant and completely self righteous like he could do absolutely no wrong, he was right about everything blah blah blah...yah so what.... I don't care.....www.pingpongman.com I know others out there actually like that type of thing, but don't pull me into it, and esp don't try and show me off in front of everyone else cause I have no interest in doing that sort of thing.....I finally vented it out, but it took me awhile to get back to here to actually let it all out and explain it in full....I know it will be humourous to some, but I get that sort of thing everyday of my life here, or anywhere I go, and it gets sooo annoying I can't even put it into words....I"m calmed down some from it, but wow when that first happened to me, I wanted to duct tape that jerk to the wall including his mouth to keep him from running it, and hurl ping pong balls at him and just see how much he would like it then.....oh, and of course record the whole thing, and put it on here for the whole world to see... then see how eagar he would be to embarrass the next person who fit my image with the fashion stuff etc etc......so I hope that I didn't come across as irritated or anything like that to anyone on here....it has just been a really really long week, and I didn't like him ruining my Good Friday like that......I hope you all are doing fine, and looking forward to the weekend....I have to go and do the carnival here for a few hours tomorrow and then I will get my weekend finally.....take care everyone and please stay safe....if anyone gets someone twice their age messing with them just tell me, cause I have plenty of tips to get rid of them...I've been doing this sort of thing since I was 13 so it's a second-nature to me now....miss u all thank u all for being such great friends to me over here.....xoxoxoxo

No comments: