Friday, April 24, 2009


Hey there all, I am so glad that it is the end of the week finalllllyyyyy....I will get to do a few things of my own for once, as well as get caught up on this thing from the past 2 weeks.....lol....I am so sorry I just have had no time at all hardly, getting home here as late as 8pm, then just being able to get a shower and go straight to bed I"m too exhausted to do anything else....so even my time in the evenings to be on here is starting to become non-exsistent some nights, and that drives me crazy just like it does anyone else who likes to be on here as much as me...and those that know me know that I like to be on here **A LOT**....=) Anyways....these past 2 weeks have dragged on, my weekends have flown by, and I"m hoping that this one will go just a little bit slower so I can get a few more things done, and actually feel some sort of sense of accomplishment.....hmmm some others I work with insisted on doing make-over on me today they had been planning for the last week....I didn't care either way since I am always up for anything, but just the sitting and sitting for 4 entire hours just about drove me crazy not to mention I was falling asleep cause I already stay tired all the time anyways no matter how much I sleep....it was pretty fun, but I never really got into anything with these people or we hung out or anything like that, so I have no idea where this niceness came from all of a sudden....guess we are around each other so much they decided to drop the attitude finally and give it a shot...I can become friends with anyone, I don't have a problem with that at all, but others always seem to with me for some reason about something...anything, I never know what, but I really don't care anymore....so I'm thrilled to see those walls and barriers starting to come down slowly cause I don't like all that fighting stuff over whatever ridiculous things people can come up with.....hmm but 4 hours of sitting and sitting is a little too much for me, that's why I always tend to avoid stuff like that cause I can't do any of my own things at all, defintately not use a computer of any kind, or anything else that requires my concentration or for me to look directly at it....it was fun but I can only take so much of those things, that's why I'm glad they are very few and far between......We have been having inspection and inspectors all over the place here all week long, and all of us can hardly wait for them to leave cause it's very annoying them writing down every little thing that they don't like or just standing there glaring at us, and of course I get this, but have no idea what I am doing to offend these people....I don't know how these totally serious-minded people think so I would guess every little thing offends them if others don't do things exactly like they do them.....I will slooowwwly get all caught up on this thing, even if it takes me the next several months, I will add something little by little to each one on here that I posted on but didn't say anything...not yet anyways....I am just never here, and when I am my time flies by, and I'm not always on when I do actually happen to be here at home....I will get caught up just like I did the other one that took me 3-4 months to....not much is going on here at all....hmm Lily Festival is happening over on IE Island again this time of year....you have to take the ferry boat to get there and back....I went last year and really didn't care at all to go again this year since I'd already seen this, and experienced getting motion sickness and the sea sickness going there and back....but I get sick over everything so that didn't surprise me at all that happened....same exact thing with the whale watching, only that was 10 times worse feeling than just a 30 minute ferry ride to IE Island....you were out Whale Watching for half the day until that evening before going to dinner...oh, and by the way...you really didn't see the entire whale...you saw the fin thing on its back, middle part then tail...that's it...with all the rocking and swaying, and people knocking into me, and pushing me around, I didn't last not even the first half hour on that thing, then I was laying flat down with a few others trying to get over the disgusting feeling of motion sickness from a very active rocking boat....never again for me, I don't care how much other people brag about it, there is really nothing to see, and I can't stand that sick feeling anyways.....I have been to everything here, nothing surprises me anymore, I'm pretty much bored with it all, since this is of no interest to me to begin with over here...esp. being on an island....this isn't the only place on earth, so I don't know why everyone else who is here acts like it is.....(?????) They seem to be that way no matter where I go...like no other place in the world exsists but where ever it is they are living....guess that you will get that from narrow shallow minded people....or also the place they are from....pretty conceited I think, but nothing anyone can do about it........well guess I will end here for now, I'm so glad it's the weekend you all have nnooooooo idea how happy I am!!!! I will finally get to do what I want for 48 hours straight and not have to worry about anything else!!!!!!! I really hope to have a chat with you all if you have the time, and can stop by and say hi to me while you are on here!!!! This is my last full weekend of having fun etc etc...talking to everyone before I turn a new age in a few days so would love to hear from you before then!!!! do take care!!! thinking of you all!!! miss uuuuuuuuuuuuu all!!!! bye for now!!! xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: