Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hi there everyone I hope that u are having a great weekend.... wow can you believe it??? I finally finally got my laptop after an entire year of messing with all that, and going through all what I went through.....So this is my entry on here using my laptop......=) Sorry I didn't get a chance this last week to even say one thing on here...I am gone from dark to dark here, and when I do finally manage to get home, it's dark of course, and I barely have anytime at all to do anything before I have to get to bed again....I don't even remember this last week really, it just completely flew by....I just wanted it to be over with though with others going around pulling April Fools jokes, and of course I"m always one who gets this, or am the last one to find out about whatever it is, or having the same psycho crack head who threw an absolute fit over a couple of bags of dirt, writing me very rude and nasty notes where I can just hear the yelling at me on paper....I was just crumbling them up as loud as I could and throwing them right in the trash....then I thought I could have some fun with this and start collecting them all since I get these notes just about every week if not every few days about something....then turn them over and I will never have to hear about anything from her again ever....I wish I had thought of that sooner, but no one else has ever written me such nasty hateful notes at work, demanding to know something, or asking why am I doing this, or just anything really....no one else fusses at me like that....wow talk about someone who has more than just a chip on their shoulder that definately needs knocking off.....This next week is spring vacation for everyone else....I miss those sooo soo much...they were always so much fun....I went on ski trips with friends, on other trips for a whole week around the states, to different beaches, theme parks,...I can't even remember it all now....that's over and done with cause that is non-existent once u get on your own....I got some pics from one of my friends on here over in Norway who went on ski trip and I couldn't stop looking at all the snow....I thought i would put them on here cause they are really amazing looking, and I haven't been around snow for over 3 years now.....but just so everyone knows...I finally got this thing to working after 2 days, and can go other places in my house now to chat with you all....i don't have to just stay in one place which totally drives me crazy by the way....It definately doesn't help me any being stuck here on an island out in the middle of nowhere....Okay, I will get them posted on here later on...I really don't have any new pics of my own, cause I haven't been anywhere etc etc... just same ole places and all that....I hope everyone out there is fine and having a good weekend....please be careful where ever u are!!!! hope to talk with u all soon!!! take care!!! xoxxoxo













No comments: