Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hi again...I hope everyone out there is enjoying their weekend, cause I sure am enjoying mine....=) =) =) I don't even have to be doing anything, and I'm still lovin' it.....I'm just gone all the time now, kept busy all the time, others around me are always demanding my time and stuff like that, so when I do finally get a free moment to myself, I totally embrace it as much as I can, because these freetime moments for me are just very very few and far between for me anymore......Anyways, I am trying my best to keep up on here as busy as I am these days, or just so tired I am hardly on here but a few minutes, then wanting to hit the bed.....I come back and say stuff later on here whenever I have the time, or can finally think of something, cause sometimes I get on here and go completely blank....as much as I talk, yes I do finally run out of stuff sometimes to actually talk about, but not too long and I am at it again.....it is still chilly here this time of year, but I love this kind of weather...it doesn't bother me at all....just about another few weeks and I can start going jet-skiing again for this year, and hopefully won't have any problems this time and have 3 ferry boats of people completely staring at me cause I can't stand that.....for some reason, this year seems to be going a bit faster now....the time difference here being ahead of the rest of the world annoys me, cause everything just seems to fly by at times, and other times, like when I"m working or something like that, it just seems to draaaaggggggg......I'm sure everyone has experienced this at some point....well I finally got over the ping pong nut, or I"m almost over it I should say....I go through that all the time, so it doesn't even phase me anymore.....it's just extremely irritating and not to mention embarrassing.....just someone who would be old enough to be my dad hitting up on me just kind of does more than turn my stomach.....=p It's hard to believe tomorrow is Easter...this years is flying by, which is a good thing cause I've been irritated forever about being here even before I got here...I said I wouldn't have minded being on mainland Japan and getting to go to Tokyo anytime I felt like it by the train, but why would I want to just be on some island for 4 years and where am I supposed to travel to besides same spots??? just few more months and I will be there and I can't wait.....I had to help with the spring carnival today that we had here.....I'm glad my time there flew by fast, because I really didn't want to get into the crowd scene and have people bumping into me and rubbing up against me....anytime that happens all I want to do then is get a shower and scrub realllllly hard.....don't mind if it's my own friends, but total strangers is a different story....It was all Easter-based things and all mostly directed at kids, so any adult just on their own would be compltely bored with this kind of thing.......but I did my thing, and then came home and slept the rest of the day until dinner.....how glorious that was for once to not to be interrupted or have someone asking me to go and do something.....I was running late againnnnnnnn like I usually am on everything, and compleltely forgot the camera.....I've had it with forgetting the camera, or leaving it, or the battery is not charged or something like that, so I am getting my own that I will always keep with me, and I will never have to worry about this problem again......I found a shiny pink one here, kind of similar to the laptop I got, so they will kind of sort of coordinate.....wish they had purple but some people have not discovered that color yet other than gray or black when it comes to making anything out there.....so I didn't get any pics of this thing, but it was just booths set up, and it was at a park this time, not a parking lot like the others all seem to be....Last year will be my last time to go, so I will get pics then, and put them on here for the memories, and also so everyone else can see how it is, and what it's like....cause it has always been the same for me...always running late and always and forever forgetting things......I'll start putting some of my own pics on here again soon....I will have to look them up, and also ones that I got sent etc....etc......I am just always gone, and don't feel like getting into this at 8-9pm at night cause I have really reallllly looonnnnnngggg days..........I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend, please stay safe everyone!!!!! thinking of u all!!!!xoxoxoxo

No comments: