Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey there everyone happy weekend to you all....wow I"m so happy it finally reached the weekend I was about to go nuts....I hope I"m not the only one who feels like I just sometimes just have these "never-ending" weeks sometimes.....I guess that comes from being so bored at this place and times just seem to draaaaaaggggg on.....hmm not too many interesting things have been happening here at allllll.....it's hard to believe this month is nearly over with, and I will pass another birthday here being overseas away from my family again.....this is the 6th year of me being away from everything that I have known before....still can't help missing how things used to be really, and I don't think I ever will be able to accept that they will never be that way again, no matter how much that I am reminded, or others keep reminding for me....hmmmm what a nice day it was today just getting to do whatever I wanted to, chatting with those that mean the most to me and just completely relaxing and not having to worry about a single and oh, best of all getting to sleep more than I usually do......what a glorious feeling that always is.....hmm tonight I went to really nice restaurant out by the airport here with Hawaiian theme for entire thing there...there are several of these same places all spread out here, all based on Hawaii, looking like it on the inside and out, so it's a lot of fun to go to these I think....Since they are based on Hawaii, a lot of it is American type things so finally I didn't have a problem with this place like I did with the other one that just focused on at most atmosphere and everything else was completely disgusting and pathetic...to me at least cause I don't like anything here hardly at all....this was mostly seafood place so I didn't have a problem with it finally finally finally......I was tooo happy cause I"ve been to places here and wouldn't have anything and just sat and had water or something or my frozen non-alcoholic drink thing and then went and got something later but what fun is that??!!! everyone else is having a good time and you are just sitting there mostly watching everyone else enjoy....I seriously can't get used to this junk over here I don't care what anyone says I won't touch it, I won't even look at it, I get fussed at to try it blah blah blah...I think I"ve gotten worse now than whenever I was younger....Anyways...finally I got to go to a place that I actually didn't have a problem with....so how happy was I.....=) =) =) I've been to Hawaii, so I knew how it was there, and they modeled everything after there from the bathroom to the flag....pretty creative I thought, and it was pretty up scale so finally no annoyances either..... Only problem I couldn't stand was that they did everything traditional way, even though it was more American-based than Japanese.....they did everything in courses so everything was very sloooowww and spread outtt...a lot of waiting just sitting and I got bored to death...I don't fuss that much or that long just for dinner...they did that in Italy...2 hours for one meal each time each day and it drove me crazy.... I think I could only put up with that twice and then I came up with a series of excuses why I couldn't go to those things.....always with a group, but I don't care just to sit and sit and do nothing in between...(I'd rather be on here than sitting at some boring table with others I don't even know!!!!!!) I got tons of pics, the best I could though, it was really really dark so I was more or less just shooting blindly.....I'll get them on here later on though so hope u all enjoy taking a look and everything......nice place great everything, made me miss Hawaii soooo much!!!! Not sure why they decided to go with Hawaiian theme since this is Japan, but okay whatever....still enjoyable.....Not much else is going on here, mostly went for the road trip!!!! longer than 5 min and not just across the street from us....I saw a hotel themed like Las Vegas on the way back with huge huge movie type props on the top, sides and all around, so I hope to go there sometime at least just to get pics.....it was pretty amazing, and I've been to Las Vegas few years back, before moving to Italy, and everything was sooo sooo huge there....would love to be reminded of it, and see something that's close to it at least....so why would they put someone like me on some boring island if I have been all over??!!! I wasn't meant to stay in one place like ever!!!! too maddening to even think about....18 more months left after this one....hope it flies by more than I ever imagined cause it's all I dwell on these days.....hmm I got another musical type clock hung up today, so altogether I have 7 of these....such fun whenever it strikes a new hour....all kinds of different songs are going off one after another just seconds apart....I got stuck on those things a few years ago, and now can't seem to stop since I can get them myself and just put them all over now....I think they're fun and like all the different songs going off...it gets a little annoying at times, but it's much better than dead silence and kinda livens things up a bit.....okaaayyy guess I'll take off now....I'll have the pics on here by the end of the weekend.....hope everyone is doing super and having an awesome weekend....miss u all don't forget to stay safe and come say hi to me when u are on here!!! remember I will always answer u back whether I am on or not!!!! xoxoxo take care!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58kD8dWZmBs&feature=related

No comments: