Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Yeaaaaowwwwchhhhhh!!!! Just looking at this makes me cringe like mad..... I did something like this whenever I was younger, only it wasn't my whole entire hand, it was just one finger....I had my attraction and fascination set on animals ever since the time I was able to walk.....before that even......I went over to my friends house to stay the night, and she had hamsters just like I did at the time.....I went to pick it up, and it bit one finger of mine, and I let go of it, and it was still hanging on.....that led to so much unbelievable chaos I never want to get near those things again, or anything that resembles them ever....lol.....I'm still kept so so busy I hardly have time to myself at all during the week....I just get caught up on things whenever I get the chance, so of course this is one of the first so that I am able to keep the date right on here.....I have no idea when I won't have to wait until night anymore for it to post the correct date, but as long as I'm over here, it is going to keep doing the day before unless I wait until that night to do everything, and when I get home, my nights just zoom by in the evenings here.....I was looking through some things that I had still packed up from the states back home, and that I also had in Italy, but just was able to find againnnnnn, and happened to find a few notes from one of my friends when we were back in 7th grade and only 13 years old...I should have got the Nobel Prize for note writing, because that is all I ever did with my friends, since they knew not to put us in the same classes together cause all I would do it talk with them....so note writing to each other was our other alternative......that's been forever ago, and I still find it funny what we were making fun of at the time....my friend told me she went into some store back home, and some guy came in apparently drunker than drunk, yelling around asking people all around where the pickles were, while carrying a sack of carrots and a stalk of brocolli, and going around pretty disoriented.....we laughed and laughed forever about that, and I wasn't even there, but wow that was funny, who acts like this exactly???? we always had sooo much fun, we didn't even have to talk, but we were always laughing and making fun of something, me always being the main one to encourage it....still I never get tired of doing that ever.....I told my family that, and I can't remember who else, but of course not everyone found it as hysterical as we did.....I guess you just have to have a certain kind of sense of humour for that kind of thing to understand us....It's good to have the memories, but wish I could still had before....being over here without that just is so not worth it!!!!!!! It's getting warmer and warmer here day by day...I"m completely dreading the awful summer here that we have....Last year that disgusting heat sent me to the hospital ***TWICE*** once being on my birthday...instead of being out celebrating, I was in the hospital trying to get over heat exhaustion from here...You don't even realize it at first, but wow I never had that before, but I don't want that anymore if I can avoid it....I hope that doesn't happen to anyone else, because it's really awful!!! it takes forever to get to feeling normal again, and then you are so cautious about going out in the heat to prevent it from happening again....Italy didn't even get like this, I never had that happen to me over there, so here is much much worse!!!!!! but I get automatically sick over anything and everything that I absolutely cannot stand, so that was nothing new to me.....I just know not to get on another one of these boats over here without anything to prevent motion-sickness because I am always the first one that happens to.......I hope everyone is doing fine, and not letting the work week get them down too much....for some reason it seems to be dragging on for me now....I just am ready for it to be over with each and every week.....I'll end here now, and talk with u all again tomorrow....take care and try and enjoy your Tuesday....=) have a good rest of the week...=) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y37sZzjC1Q-Love Remembers-Craig Morgan

No comments: