Monday, April 6, 2009

Hi everyone here's to another week.....I hope everyone is doing allright, and had a good weekend...it went too fast for me as usual.....http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_italy_earthquakehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_italy_earthquake
I was pretty shocked when I finally found out about this, since I actually lived there, just a couple hours away from where this happeed....I didn't find out about this until night here....It was pretty upsetting to see all that being aired all the way over here, when natural disasters are never ever expected....I felt the first shocks of this over here in Japan last week or so...I was on here early early morning, and heard a rumbling, my things started shaking, as well as my monitor, then everything just stopped suddenly...It took me a few minutes to figure out what that actually was, cause I had never been in an earthquake.....just tornadoes back home, and the typhoons over here.....wow that sure was weird though.....I never even thought about it striking another part of the world just days later, and of all places, Italy....I finally decided that Italy wanted me back, so I was glad that I wasn't the only one who thought that....=) I only heard bits and pieces of this, because I was constantly having to leave....then I got where I couldn't read much or watch anything on it at all...I'm not sure where this town is exactly, since we were up at the very very far eastern part close to the border line of Austria....Still it was a slap in the face something like this happening all at once, just like the bombing that happened back home when I lived in the states...Not the one in New York on 9/11...there was another back in April 1995 that I heard actually go off...It sounded like a huge boom of thunder.....Just thinking I was in the very same exact building just a week before getting my paperwork ready for my college, and other things that they needed just creeps me out....When we went downtown to look at it, the whole one side of the building was completely blown off, you could see all the way through it to the other side...you could see every office that was in there....I was pretty young then, still in high school about to graduate the next month.....It's still pretty frightening just to think about that...I heard that thing go off so that's something I won't ever forget....Can't understand all the places I live all these unbelievable dangerous things happen, and I just barely escape them....There's a reason for that I would imagine!!! okay I will talk to you all tomorrow, stay safe and know that u area thought of often by me!!!! xxxx

- I'm With You-Avril Lavigne



No comments: