Saturday, April 18, 2009

hey again to everyone....my friend here also stationed at the same place as me here, sent me these pics of when they went over to the Phillippines...I thought they were pretty neat of course, so I couldn't wait to put them on here...I'm not sure what all this is really, but it looks better there than it does here where we're at now....of course I wouldn't mind going there, but I'd definately want someone else with me who knows the language, and has no problem finding their way around in another country...unlike me...my turn is coming soon, and I will put all kinds of pics of my own on here of my vacation and whatever else that I happen to come across....so it's just a matter of waiting is all, and for time to pass....hope u all enjoy seeing what a small part of the Phillipines looks like...this is Manila if I'm remembering it right....looks like nice, clean place I wouldn't mind going to of course....but I wouldn't have a problem going anywhere since I'm so obsessed going all over the world as it is anyways....take care everyone hugs to u all....xoxoxo



No comments: