Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This Had Me Rolling...

I won't give it up with this show...I hurried the last few hours before it came on, and then wouldn't move whenever it did come on....It's about 4 hours every week, but I've been watching it since we got here, and mostly just stick around for the laughs...I really don't care about that stuff...nothing that I would ever want...These are re-runs, but were just too funny...I had no idea that people even talked this way...I can hardly even understand them...I wouldn't last 5 minutes if I was on this show and watching everyone else throw a big fit over some meaningless merchandise....maybe others will have more luck than me when u play this...and just what exactly is a "pepperoni-looking ass, & a big ol' Barney lookin' ass...this is a great show to watch just to pick up some of the names that they call each other...I think that I'll start writing some down cause they are too funny...

No comments: