Wednesday, May 30, 2012

sooo our crazy psychotic irrational twisted neighbours at at it again...I have been working like crazy for the last week and am still not finished on our front yard and back yard...it's alllll my stuff, my ideas, my decorating talents, more adding, more flowers, more wind chimes and a huge hot tub in the middle of it all...that is still coming by the way and I managed to find the only purple one on the sales floor...they keep calling it ocean blue, but it's more of a periwinkle kind of blue and purple mixed, but if I have anything to do with it, then it's going to be called straight "PURPLE" whenever I talk about it...I still have to get some sort of a wire hanger, bend it in a crazy odd shape, and pull out the disgusting dog hair in the cracks in the very corners outside that I can't get to...yes I am just that obsessive about dirt, and dog hair and whatever that makes a mess...and I don't have dogs, and I still can't believe that I'm still having to worry about the mess the last dopes left behind with their disgusting big dogs...well I'm fixing up our yard my style with flowers all over, wind chimes, a swirling patriotic wind ornament with an American flag and Eagle in front of it flying in the hologram, so it changes every time that it moves...very beautiful and creative...I'm still not done with the front either...it just takes a ton of time, and money to do anything to fix anything up...I have the time now, so that's why I keep pushing myself like crazy to get it done...I'm still adding huge hanging flowers, doing the flower beds more, the 4th one still with all the weeds in it here and there, but I managed to get the biggest part of the trash clean up out of the way...the last people who lived here used those flower beds for trash...I found everything from bottle caps, cigarettes, to trash bags in those...also those plastic cups like sometimes are filled to the brim with beer...I had over 3 deals of just trash alone from all that once I attacked that mess....I put a few yard ornaments in the biggest flower bed that has a small tree and bushes in that, and those wood chip things in it..not sure what to call them, but that is the last one that I have to work on cause I can't stand mess and trash and weeds all over...we're always have people coming to the door, and that is the first thing that they see is the front of the house...there is no way that I'm going to be presented by trash, and weeds and mess and cigarettes and dog hair when I can't stand any of those things, I don't smoke, and I don't own a dog...so another project still being worked on...not too much farther to go on that though...our backyard the grass is still dead, I have to still dig that disgusting dog hair out, dig up the ground in certain areas, spread grass seeds, hang more wind chimes, and spread out yard ornaments for decoration...I already found a twisted rod thing you jam into the ground and can hang 3 different wind chimes on it, and I wasted nooo time on getting that put up...this is all my thing, so no one else cares about this but me...Since I rinse off our porch all the time with a high powered attachment, I know what is there, and what isn't...and wouldn't you know, our nutty neighbours at at it again...they've been seeing all this that I've been doing, and are making fun of me behind my back...like I care cause I don't, but I found a chunk of wood in front of the back door...that was nooootttttt there before and threw it back over to them...I've really never ever met such crazy people before...just jealous I guess with all what I'm doing and mad that they didn't think of it first...such pathetic people that I always get stuck being around...Native Alaskans are incredible though...I really wished that I could live with them and never have to leave Alaska...this is the kind of craziness that I have to put up with..they act like a couple of little kids who keep throwing stuff in people's yards..mostly me cause people mostly girls tend to just hate me where ever I go and I don't even know them..they have never even spoken to me, sometimes I don't even know what they look like but I still get this same stupid attitude...they make it true whenever someones says that you can't fix stupid cause they definitely are...

No comments: