Monday, May 7, 2012

I Thought I Had A Good Idea, But It Seems That Total Idiots Already Have Gotten This One Covered...

I've had nothing but constantly running into overly ANNOYING people the entire weekend...If it wasn't trying to dodge them, I was trying to avoid to NOT bump into them cause they seemed to be totally brain dead and would be walking and just stop and gaze at the sky or whatever was around them...or trying not to get them to bump into me...I also can't stand the stares and choking laughs since I ignore them altogether and try my hardest to stay totally away from them as far as possible...And it seems that fully grown adults don't even have sense enough to shower on a daily basis...I can't stand that at all, and it nearly makes me wanna throw up..yes people here fall into that category as well even up here in Alaska...I was trying to think how much easier it would be if someone was to invent a people repellent spray, (like they invented the bug spray to keep bugs away...) but I think these idiots all over have already got that one covered by their BODY ODOR...God help us all who are obsessed with showering like I am...

No comments: