Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm not so good at remembering any movies...I forget the name like as soon as it's over...songs, I know and love all kinds, but can never ever remember them ever when I'm trying to talk about them or explain that I love this one song, but I can't remember the name of it, but it goes like....and give a few broken up words but it still doesn't make sense...I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has a problem with that!!!!!!!***** click on one of the best links ever!!! http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/now/mary-kate-olsen-dating-nicolas-sarkozy-brother-reports-155138163.html ***** honestly, I don't care about that old guy that she is dating either, that idiot looks like a freaking pedophile...I just wanted to read what everyone else had to say!! I would have read more of them but the movers are coming again tomorrow, so that means that I have to be up at the crack of dawn to deal with 300 more boxes whenever I just finished yesterday with the last 4...now it starts all over again....best article ever though or comments I mean...toooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: