Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Pics Round #2!!!!!!!!!


It took me 2 days to recover from my view of Alaska from the other day...I couldn't move and was so tired I didn't even care about doing anything...So I'm behind again on everything again cause of that...never again ever...I'm still trying to get over feeling sore and just achy all over so hopefully it will go away soon...I'll go again to my art studio like at the end of the week..I want to give everyone a few days to forget about me since I'm still new and if they ask me about it, I will completely turn it around and tell them I have no idea what they are talking about, that it must have been someone else...I've done that before on other things, and they actually believed it...I still feel so exhausted I'm surprised that I can even sit up...That rules out hiking for me here, and mountain climbing of any kind, since I've been pestered to do that here being up in Alaska, and you can see soooo much more if you go hiking of mountain climbing...I don't do hiking, I can't keep up, and I'm too picky about junk touching me along the way, and I really have no idea what I'm doing, and when I've finally had enough, and sit and wait in one place until everyone else is done, by the time we all get back, I'm scraped up, bleeding, bug bitten, having allergic reaction from all those plants and stuff,  out of water,can't breathe cause I'm so stopped up from being so deep in the woods like that, sweaty like crazy, my hair is a mess,  mad beyond anything, and I don't wanna be around anyone then since they dragged me on a stupid hiking trip when I said I  didn't wanna go...I'd rather go on an Alaskan cruise, or a guided Alaskan trip in towns, and the other big cities here than hiking or mountain climbing...I guess that's okay for guys, but definately not for me...so just walking here close to home isn't for me either since I couldn't even come online and I wanted to sooo much...never again..I haven't been on here for 2 days and I just couldn't take it anymore...here's a few more pics before I get too far ahead of myself and go on about other stuff here and forget about the pics all over again...hope everyone's week started out a whole lot better than mine...I'm not telling anyone else that cause I would never stop hearing about it and I really don't wanna  be reminded...still so embarrassed out of my mind so I really hope that everyone forgets all about it a week from now or maybe even a year...*** I will come back and add what they all are just like the other one I still have to do...just wanted to get them on here first!!!!!!!****I know these pics are a repeat from the last ones I stopped at, but I just want to get them all on here so I won't lose track where I left off..ignore the double ones!!! I messed it up again, but I wasn't going to touch it since I would delete everything all over again!! I'll make this quick.... #1 pink scarf with roses that I made for my sister-in-law...#2 bracelet I made for kids..that's just one of many...#3 & #4 headbands with roses...#5 hair clip I also made for kids...#6 grey scarf...#7 heart shaped pet collar...#8 all 3 items that I made plus black scarf...#9 my cat looking pissed off cause I dressed her up in that t-shirt...#10 & #11...blue bird found in our other house at our farm...#12 & #13 forests around our farm... #14 & #15 maroon 5 and train concert....*** see you all tomorrow for round #3 of these...I think that I still have more on a disc somewhere...

No comments: