Tuesday, May 15, 2012







I can't deal with this anymore today!!! I had like over 12 pics on here, and I have no idea what happened but my computer locked up all of a sudden, and everything was deleted except for these 3...I wanted to kill this thing so will post again tomorrow and hopefull that won't happen again...can't remember where I left off either so I think I"ll just start all over again...I'm not even sure where the other ones are that I put on here..
The holiday of Shavuot (שָׁבֻעוֹת), "weeks," is directly linked with Passover and corresponds with the time when the first fruits (בִּכּוּרִים) had ripened. The word "first fruits" includes the idea of being first born (בְּכוֹר) or "chosen" (בָּחַר), that is, the first fruit of the human family (James 1:18). Shavuot, then, is first among the holidays, since without the revelation of Torah at Sinai and the giving of the Holy Spirit at Zion (Acts 2:1-4), we would not be able to celebrate the other festivals of the year...** I'm the 4th oldest but the only girl with more boys born after me...I still consider myself "chosen" with everything that I've gotten to do, and sooo much of the world I've had the priveledge to see!!!!!!!! :D ....

No comments: