Friday, May 11, 2012

LMFAO LIKE BIG TIME...OMG, THIS IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY SOLID B.S...SUCH TOTAL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOTHING LIKE THIS...GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!!

The Definition of a Military Wife: My life, that you wont understand unless you are apart of it.

Lots of moving...
Moving...
Moving...
Moving far from home...
Moving two cars, three kids and one dog...all riding with HER of course.
Moving sofas to basements because they won't go in THIS house;
Moving curtains that won't fit;
Moving jobs and certifications and professional development hours.
Moving away from friends;
Moving toward new friends;
Moving her most important luggage: her trunk full of memories.

Often waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting for housing.
Waiting for orders.
Waiting for deployments.
Waiting for phone calls.
Waiting for reunions.
Waiting for the new curtains to arrive.
Waiting for him to come home, For dinner...AGAIN!

They call her 'Military Dependent', but she knows better:
She is fiercely In-Dependent.

She can balance a check book;
Handle the yard work;
Fix a noisy toilet;
Bury the family pet...
She is intimately familiar with drywall anchors and toggle bolts.
She can file the taxes;
Sell a house;
Buy a car;
Or set up a move... .....all with ONE Power of Attorney.

She welcomes neighbors that don't welcome her.
She reinvents her career with every PCS;
Locates a house in the desert, The Arctic, Or the deep south.
And learns to call them all 'home'.
She MAKES them all home.

Military Wives are somewhat hasty...
They leap into:
Decorating,
Leadership,
Volunteering,
Career alternatives,
Churches,
And friendships. They don't have 15 years to get to know people.
Their roots are short but flexible.
They plant annuals for themselves and perennials for those who come after them.

Military Wives quickly learn to value each other:
They connect over coffee,
Rely on the spouse network,
Accept offers of friendship and favors.
Record addresses in pencil...

Military Wives have a common bond:
The Military Wife has a husband unlike other husbands; his commitment is unique.
He doesn't have a 'JOB'
He has a 'MISSION' that he can't just decide to quit...
He's on-call for his country 24/7.
But for her, he's the most unreliable guy in town!
His language is foreign

TDY,PCS,OPR,SOS,ACC,BDU,ACU,BAR,CIB,TAD
And so, a Military Wife is a translator for her family and his.
She is the long- distance link to keep them informed;
the glue that holds them together.

A Military Wife has her moments:
She wants to wring his neck;
Dye his uniform pink;
Refuse to move to Siberia;
But she pulls herself together.
Give her a few days,
A travel brochure,
A long hot bath,
A pledge to the flag,
A wedding picture,
And she goes.
She packs.
She moves.
She follows.

Why?
What for?
How come?
You may think it is because she has lost her mind.
But actually it is because she has lost her heart.
It was stolen from her by a man,
Who puts duty first,
Who longs to deploy,
Who salutes the flag,
And whose boots in the doorway remind her that as long as he is her Military Husband,
She will remain his military wife.
And would have it no other way.







LMAO(AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!) wow is this ever a load of crap...whoever came up with this pathetic list must think that anyone who is a female is completely pathetic like they are....I'm too sarcastic and too much of a smart ass and smart mouth to ever put up with stupid people like this...If I had a dollar for every idiot that I've told off in the last 9 years I would be a millionare by now cause it happens about everyday...like about every time I go out in public here on base..sometimes in town!!!!!! but people are a whole lot more friendlier here in Alaska than any other place that I've been to...Italians were tolerable but we had our moments!!!!!! well let's just see how much junk they got totally wrong about  me!!!!!!!!!!!  total and complete idiots...wow....yep we move a lot, but I look at it as a blessing in disguise to see different places and different countries...I let everyone else do the "moving" part...I just do the easy part which is just unpacking and throwing paper everywhere and which of course is dead boring....we don't have kids, dogs, and we fly and I enjoy that a wholllleee lot  more than messing with a car trip over like 7 states...I'd have people from all over the USA wanting to kill me by the time that we got here I would have smarted off to them so many times in each state that we had to pass through....esp. if it was in the middle of the night and we had to stop at a crummy gas station with loser guys working there and trying to hit up on me...we don't have a basement, or a couch, curtains I got from the kids department and are hung up by hyper colour over-sized push pins which are hot pink and hot turquoise....I didn't wanna mess with curtains and as long as my colours are there I don't care where they come from as long as they are cute and not boring looking...I'm going for a master's loser, and am an Honor's Student with a 4.0 GPA, don't even start with that subject with me...

My friends back home basically went their own way, and I move too much so all my friends these days are online now which is just fine with me...I'm too high maitenance for just one "trunk"...I have 5 trunks, an entire room to myself, half the garage, under the stairs, my walk-in closet, the other 2 closets upstairs, and I still have my other shipment from Italy coming here anyday now...So don't talk to me about just having one trunk...wow I guess you never heard of the word "stupid..."the only thing that I wait for is the blessed day that pathetic nothing people will leave me the hell alone...like guys taking pics of me with their phones while in the waiting room, and other idiots trying to chat me up and then laugh about it, or following behind me like I don't know what they are doing...girls on the other hand all I end up doing is getting in fights with them and telling them totally off and they never bother me again....just like the losers who wouldn't leave me alone for 2 years that I worked with, and when I told everyone in my entire building that I was moving to my dream country ITALY,  and going to get to go to Rome, and Venice, they never bothered me again...total burn and deep fried for them I won that one now doubt....so they learned not to mess with me and I have no interest in them anyways unless they are my friends overseas and we get along like we were born on the same day...Americans all we do is fight...I guess that's what they are known for and can't give it up...

I hate talking on the phone, I'd rather be on here than some lousy phone call, and I have no idea what to say anyways, and it's just boring sitting there forever holding a phone and I can't do anything then...and I'm just not a phone person!!!!!!!!! don't understand the ones who are!!! Let's see, I don't do the check book, or yard work, we hire someone for that and I wouldn't do it anyways...I don't mess with toilets trying to fix them...all I do is clean obsessively...I don't have any family pets to bury, they won't let you bury them anyways on these grounds so they would most likely be cremated at a vet's office and you would be given their ashes....I don't know anything about construction anything, I can't use any tools...I bend a nail in half trying to hammer the thing in, so I definately  don't know anything about building anything in a house...I don't file the taxes, we don't have to sell our house, all we do is just move out...again I let the movers do all that....my husband worries about the car...buying and selling and anything else...and also setting up moving all over...hmm and here's the real kicker to all of it...I fn HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE neighbours....I don't welcome any of them, cause I just can't stand them....such crazy people they are...and I'm not crazy so I'd rather just stay away from those who are crazy cause you can't fix crazy just like you can't fix stupid....

hmm I decided on my career ages ago, and am just making it better...I'd rather work with kids than any screwed-up-in-the-head adult, so I really don't know what the hell this is talking about cause I don't have to reinvent anything since I don't change careers every 3 months over a lack of decision making....I don't find us a house either, we put our name in, are placed on a waiting list, and the housing office takes care of the rest...again I have no idea what they are talking about cause I don't do any of this....the only thing that I consider to be "home" are countries that I've been to that I've felt connected to and still think about, and ones that I still want to go to...Alaska is the best state that I've lived besides visiting Massachusetts for a month, but can't stand the heat below us....I hate military wives...if you don't have a baby, or `12 kids, then you are considered a nobody, and they completely ignore you like you wouldn't believe, and give you "go to hell" looks and "drop dead" looks every time that you get around them....I don't mind decorating, as long as it's my stuff or my house that I'm doing it to....I only do leadership in my classes and my work and projects that I nearly kill myself when I work on any of that....I don't volunteer, cause I can't stand the people, and I just don't want to..they piss me off too much and constantly say crap to me or about me which makes me nearly want to throw my drink at them or a full cup of chunky ice that's square shaped, which I would imaginw would burn and hurt to high heaven if hit very hard with it....I don't have any other career alternatives, and I'm already getting paid for my artwork here to sell to a place here in Alaska and teaching, so I'm perfectly satisfied with that...I don't have to keep changing around just to impress other loser people...I really don't care if they approve or not with what I do....

I'm sometimes involved with church, but again we don't get along and I don't care for the attitude...I'm not sure where to find a synagogue here, and I'm too nervous to always walk in being the new one and asked to read a passage in Hebrew cause sometimes it's like I'm just learning English I can't speak a word and everyone is staring...I'd rather be beaten to death than to speak in front of a roomful of people I don't know...would love to go to synagogue but I just don't like being new again...these people are totally worthless when it comes to friendships of any kind...they act nice to your face then stab you in the back and laugh about it with everyone else....they just use you to get information our of you and then never speak to you again whenever they find out what they wanna know....I know better than to play stupid high school games...high school is totally ancient to me now...not that I ever cared about it so don't see why I should care now....and again I have no idea what the hell they are talking about again...I thought only a tree had roots...I said that they were stupid cause none of this makes a lick of sense to me...

I don't value anyone here they piss me off and I just can't stand them....they go around mad all the time like they just got out of prison and want to kill someone all over again...I don't drink coffee, so I have no idea how I would "bond" with anyone if I'm not a coffee drinker and never go to these boringass outings just to talk and drink coffee and talk about nothing but kids and complaining about how hard their life is....the spouse network is a joke and is just used for a gossip fest to ridicule others (like me) so I have nothing to do with this either....friendships are crap cause people will talk with you a little bit and then stop talking to you, don't give you an explanation, and then whenever you see them in public, they go out of their way to avoid you so they still won't have to talk with you since they are the ones who stopped talking to you in the first place...again high school games...and also why all my friends are older or younger than I am....favors are a joke...we've asked for favors before like whenever we first moved somewhere, didn't have a car, needed help with something, needed something fixed etc...and were told that they would help us, only if we would pay them...doesn't sound so much  like a favor to me...more like hired help which I can gladly get out of the phone book....again total repeat of being an idiot....I write in PENS, COLOURED PENS, MARKERS, MORE COLOURED PENS AND INK WITH GLITTER IN IT WHENEVER YOU WRITE WITH IT AND THE GLITTER GETS ALL OVER YOUR ARM AND HAND FROM WRITING...I don't writed in pencil ever...I just sketch out what I want to paint on my canvas and put the pencil away...I never write in it though...don't know where that came from either...

oh I am soooo tired now...I think everyone should get the idea now, and is wishing that I would shut up, but this is the way it really is, and anyone that knows me knows that I wouldn't lie to them about any of this...I could go on and on, but I'm about to die from typing all this and talking so much....hope to chat with you all very soon...kisses... xxx

No comments: