Monday, September 12, 2011

You Are F.E.A.R.F.U.L.L.Y And W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.L.Y. Made!!!!

So we made it through another year of 9/11. Very hard day again...I joined the "Million Lives Campaign" with one of the radio stations that I listen to here. I promised to help make a difference in the lives of the families of the victims involved in the 9/11 attacks on America. I started making items that are Red, White, & Blue. Everything sold from that will go towards the Memorial Museum up in New York...They announced that over the radio after I posted it and sent it out...I felt sooo proud in a very good way...I started my observations this week, it's so much fun since I'm working towards two master's degrees...I totally had it with the people I was forced to be around in over in Japan...I had no idea I had this in me, but once I got away from all that I could finally think clearly again...Hope everyone is doing fine after the 10th Anniversary...I hope to be a part of the 15th of 20th 9/11 Anniversary up in New York. On the radio station here, they had a 6 year old little girl sing the "Star Spangled Banner" and had people calling in that were in tears saying how much it had touched them. It was very moving, and it helped a lot to hear that on such a hard day. I got over 3,000 pictures from my vacation up in Boston. The rest of them are on cd, and I have noooo idea when or where I'm going to start on that since I'm constantly doing work for my classes, and about to start my 2nd class in a few weeks...I move in just a few months again from here..I will miss it like crazy, cause I have made some of the most amazing friends here after being around brain-washed people for so many years....hope everyone is doing well..miss you all...

No comments: