Monday, September 26, 2011

All I Do Is Study These Days....


I've almost gotten through an entire year of college here again going non-stop this whole year while I'm back home, before I transfer up to the University of Alaska...I absolutely can't wait since I will most likely graduate from up there, cause I don't know how or what or when I could make my graduation happen here...I'm working on 3 of my end of semester projects, and almost got 2 of them finished, before I start my 3 week class that only lasts 3 weeks then I'm done completely with that....I just don't or won't work with high school brats anymore who just barely got out of high school and still live with their parents and siblings at home, and know absolutely NOTHING ABOUT LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD. I have managed 3 apartments all over the world,found our very first house in Italy all by myself, moved at least 5-6 different times, put up with s-bag neighbours and their rotten worthless dogs, moved back here to the United States of America, and I'm a solid straight A student and am going to keep going until I obtain at least 2 masters degrees because I will NEVER put up with people like that again and will do whatever it takes to stay the hell away from them....I absolutely love my classes, they just take a lot of time and a lot of work. I have never-ending projects to work on, but I don't mind them at all. This is what happens when people make me so mad I do things that I had no idea that I was even capable of doing. So GOOD RIDDENS for living over in Japan, I never want to go through that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: