Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rotten Kids Ruined My Cat's Day And Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So today I just about called the AMERICAN HUMANE SOCIETY on the rotten, no good neighbours kids...I wasn't aware of it, but one of my solid black cats got out...I've got 4 solid black cats, my one from Italy, and also a few more here back home...These rotten kids across the street were getting their soccer ball and throwing it over and over at my cat. He was by the curb, and just sitting there not knowing what to do, and they still kept doing it. I finally saw it, and called him, and he came back and came in, and they still did it again. Wow,I never even DREAMED of doing that to an animal when I was their age ever....I'm glad I got my cat back, and they didn't do anything else other than tormenting my cat with their stupid ball. yeah kids like that are going to end up getting someone pregnant one day and coming back to live at home with their parents..I've seen it too many times before happen over and over again...I am still sooooooooooo mad about that!!!!!!!!

No comments: