Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Don't Do VOLLEYBALL, Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm not sure when I'm going to get this straight with everyone else, or make them get it through their think skulls, but this has and always will be true that I DON'T DO SPORTS OF ANYKIND!!!!!!! Nothing, nothing nothing...no matter how much others try and talk me into it or try and convince me, I will show them the hand with 25 bracelets stacked on top of each other to stop talking cause I'm not listening!!!!!!!!!!!!! They tried and tried to get me to join a stupid volleyball team today or sometime it's going on, and I wouldn't budge on my decision!!!! I'm like "do I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY look like someone to you who plays volleyball or ANY SPORT for that matter!?!?!?!?!" I don't know what I would do with that, except sit on the side lines and look cute and chatting to friends on here on how bored I was and to come and get me and we'd go have our own fun that didn't involve sports...yeah like go and get tickets to ANOTHER CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that I won't have to put up with that in Alaska, since there it will all be snow-boarding!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah, now that is actually FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments: