Thursday, September 29, 2011

No Matter How Much People Pester Me About It....I WILL ALWAYS HATE HATE HATE PICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE KOSHER SO SHUT UP!!!!!

OMG, like some people out there REAAAAAALLLLLLLLY need to lay off me and the whole "liking pickles" thing!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how "good" some people say they are, I don't care if they are kosher, I don't care if they are supposedly "healthy" for you being made out of cucumbers, cause I hate those things too, I don't care if they go good on a sandwich, I don't care if they add flavour, I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! They gross me out, I can't stand the smell of them, the look, the sound of the crunch, anything about pickles, and I'm not just gonna start magically liking pickles just because everyone else does, just like I never liked sushi over in Japan and was harassed from day 1 about it until I escaped that so-called Concentration Camp on the airplane last year and don't have to hear about it anymore.....So okay, I'm out in public studying my head off cause I needed a different environment to go to, and studying about brain development really just gets to me cause there is sooo much to it, but I love it and it all makes sense to me....So I was just past the part of how the brain develops 3 layers of cells, the ectoderm, which actually becomes the brain itself, the mesoderm, which will become the circulatory, skeletal system, and the muscular system, and the endoderm, which will become the digestive and gladular (gland) systems. Yes, it's a lot but I've gone over it so many times I throughly enjoy it, and it's great to find others to talk about the same things with, and I have nooo problem at all talking to doctors....I was completely alone, and then go to get my lunch, and I ran into another stupid person who is just taking up space on this earth...They really need their own planet it's so frustrating dealing with them. Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I don't hardly like anything. I can go through the entire alphabet and come up with someone I can't stand with every letter from A-Z. I'm worse than a kid, if not just as bad as one...I tell this girl I wanted a plain sandwich, nothing on it NO TOMATOES, NO PICKLES, NO NASTY MAYONNAISE, NO KETCHUP, NO BUFFALO SAUCE, NOTHING AND I WANTED IT PLAIN NOT SPICY...She had no idea what I was talking about and asked if I wanted it to be spicy and I told it to her all again, and then she asked if I wanted PICKLES and I totally LOST it cause then she was just making me mad and I don't get along with females to begin with, and I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE PICKLES I WILL JUST FLING THEM ACROSS THE ROOM LIKE I DO WHEN THEY GIVE ME TOMATOES...and this know-nothing like totally laughs in my face for actually NOT liking pickles...I know it said in my book that everyone develops an ectoderm which actually BECOMES the brain itself, but OMG, the way some people act it seems like they are born without one.....Get it right ya dope not everyone likes pickles!!!!!!!!! Of course I've already told everyone by now on what an airhead I had to deal with over something so minor as ordering my lunch and going back to studying....wow some people just make me wanna scream they act so dumb....

No comments: