Monday, September 19, 2011

Had A Blast Today At Our Oklahoma State Fair!!!



I had sooo much fun today at our beautiful great state of a fair...Tomorrow is military day, and I'm going again cause I will get in free then...I will go every chance I get, cause I've been around pathetic nobodys and nothing small town life for the last few years and I am just not like that...I was determined to try absolutely everything and I wanted to win one of those huge stuffed animals that everyone seems to be carrying around but me. I have never won one of those ever, and found the bowling game where you roll them and of course I wasn't any good at that cause I'm not sports oriented at all. I really bad at anything concerning sports so I just stay away from them completely. I found a game where you throw darts at balloons and pop them, and I tried that. Still nothing really, then the guy starts messing with me, and I give him my sob story and go into character how I never win anything, I not good at any games, everyone is carrying one of those around but me, then he like jerked balloons off the wall and held them right in front of me to pop with the dart, and handed me a stuffed mouse out of a barrel thing. I was like no I mean the realllyyy big ones!!!! I have no idea what he was saying to me, but I heard darling in there somewhere, and he was still jerking balloons off the wall and holding them in front of me to pop. If I threw a dart, I would miss and then he would pop it himself... I was laughing so hard I couldn't even concentrate and finally got what I wanted... A huge stuffed animal and I got a cute pink pig, and a smaller one. I put the smaller one in my bag with everything else, and got to carry around my huge pink pig the rest of the day with everyone else who was carrying something around. This guy also gave me a turquoise teddy bear because I was so whiny and he could tell I was spoiled to death beyond recognition. I walked away with 4 different things, not having a clue with what I was going to do with any of them since I'm moving again soon. The whole point is getting to carry around a huge prize to show everyone else around you that whatever they can do you can do the same...I loooovvvveee my cute pink pigs, and I got to see the baby piglets that were just born 4 days ago....I'm going again tomorrow and can't wait to see what kind of sob story I will come up with next to get something else to carry around just to show everyone I can do the same things they can sort of...just nothing that is hand-eye coordination or anything with sports...It still was sooo much fun though....can't wait to do it again.....wonder what I will come home with next....

No comments: