Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Who Could NOT LOVE These Songs!?!?!?!!!!! :O

You have GOT to be kidding me!!! That was the ultimate highlight of part of my growing up experience, and I. L.O.V.E.D. E.V.E.R.Y. S.I.N.G.L.E. O.N.E. O.F. T.H.E.S.E.!!!!!!!! They were a blast to listen to, and so funny...Wow, some people out there just haven't gotten one ounce of a sense of humour...how about some "achy breaky heart" and "macarena" before calling it a night!?! ;)The English lyrics to that was a total LIFESAVER to me, cause I never ever knew what they were ever saying!!!!! my friends I went to the dance club with back in Okinawa tried and tried to show me and get me to keep up with doing the macarena but I'd be too busy watching them and laughing cause I'm not that coordinated on that kind of stuff....still sooo much fun, and way beyond where "you can laugh so hard that your tears will run down your leg"...something I saw up on the east coast while spending part of my summer up there!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLLING STONE'S WORST '90s SONG ENTRIES 1.Barbie Girl-Aqua". 2. Los Del Rio, "Macarena". 3. Billy Ray Cyrus, "Achy Breaky Heart" . 4. Vanilla Ice, "Ice Ice Baby". 5. Chumbawamba, "Tubthumping". 6. Hanson, "MMMBop". 7. Celine Dion, "My Heart Will Go On". 8. Baha Men, "Who Let The Dogs Out?". 9. Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy". 10. 4 Non Blondes, "What's Up?"

No comments: