Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy 3rd Day of Hanukkah!!


I made it through my going away party today...I felt half-way sick through the whole thing but was sooo glad it was over..Just another excuse to give me a reason to keep wringing my hands out over and over and bite all my nails off...which I'm trying desperately NOT to do.....This is my first time online all day long....I can't believe I am down to a week now being here in Japan....I'm halfway excited, nervous, and completely beside myself....I can't waitt though to start over again...I've been here soo long that it's all old and boring now and just the same things year after year again and again....Things are winding down finally so there's not much left to do...I really can't wait to get my own computer back once it has done all that needs to be done to computers every year...Just wish it wasn't right in the time that we are in the middle of moving and I'm stuck using cyber cafes which completely bore me and block half the things I want to do on here....This one does at least...the other one across the street and down the sidewalk I can pretty much do everything I want to on it....It's turned sooo chilly here, and I don't have any winter clothes or anything...I mailed them all back home and I am freezzinnnnngggggg now.....I tried to go look for winter anything here, but nothing..it was all party clothes and things like that cause it's all Christmas parties this time of the year.....I think I will try a few more places until I completely give up, but I only have one sweatshirt that zips up the front...Not sure where this cold front is coming from since it's always so hot here and 80 degress in December. I will add pictures on here tomorrow...hope everyone has an incredible weekend..this is my last full one here in Okinawa...next weekend I'll be flying out...I never thought it would get here..I"m too happy to have met everyone while I was living here.....I've the greatest friends ever...good night all....xxxx

No comments: