Thursday, December 9, 2010


I just have tomorrow then I leave for good from Okinawa...I'm sooo excited...These last 3 weeks seemed to have dragged on at times having to just be living out of temporary lodging but I got through it...I watched documentaries on France and Turkey a few night back...Loved it...hope that I will be stepping foot again in those places really really soon since I made it through living on an island for the last 4 years.. People can't even seem to believe that when I tell it to them wondering how I've lasted this long...I can't seem to believe it either but I'm just glad that I got through it...My cats from Italy are once again coming with me...I"m so glad that nothing went wrong where they weren't able to..Not too much of anything that is really eventful or exciting is happening now...I've just been getting ready to fly out on the weekend and somewhat nervous and excited at the same time...I'm not exactly looking forward to spending 14 hours on some airplane without a shower for that long and having to put up with everyone else around me with their gross habits....I just can't wait until my everything comes finally to America off the boat so I can have my computer back up and running again...It will take about 2 months I'd say for me to get settled and get things back to normal...It's been quite interesting getting to experience "Island Life" but it is DEFINATALY NOT for me!!! I know now never to go whale watching again whenever I do get back to normality from here...nothing but rocking back and forth and seeing the backs of whales and then instant sea-sickness kicks in..esp. for me so never again....I'm still to happy to have met everyone on here though!!!! take care and I will chat soon...

No comments: