Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Celebrating 2 Holidays Is Better than Celebrating Just One!!!

I made it through Hanukkah back in rotten Okinawa and made it through the nausiating flight coming back here to the United States, and now I've made it through Christmas...which I absolutely LOVED of course!!!! I got to meet my neice after 7 whole entire years of nothing whenever it came to holidays, and I didn't even want to face the holidays they were so miserable...It was wonderful being surrounded by family and my friends, and talking to my brothers and sisters in law the whole entire day about everything and laughing up a storm over every little thing...something that I haven't had for the past 7 years even when I was in Italy and in Okinawa I NEVER EVER EVER stopped frowning....I finally got my life and my personality back now that I'm off the prison grounds of what they seem to call a military base and back around normal people in a normal society where they speak NORMAL UNDERSTANDABLE ENGLISH...Yessss as you can tell, I still have some (okay A LOT) of hostility in me, but really I am working on that!!!! It will take me a while to get over that, but right now even the mention of that place and I practically blow up and demand the subject be changed right away...I don't want to hear anything about it or talk about it or anything....It's hard to explain... I have no idea how to begin to explain that to someone without them turning it back around on me saying I should be appreciative and all this nonsense and whatever..... Now that I"m back in normal society in a normal neighbourhood, I honestly can't even see myself going back to that disgusting lifestyle with such rotten people...It really messes up your head...Again, something I Have no idea how to explain...I'm just glad that I have my friends to talk with and others to go to and don't depend solely on military to support my emotional well being....I got wonderful gifts, but that didn't even matter to me, I was just happy to be around everyone again, and see everyone face to face and talk on the phone to others in ENGLISH, and spend the whole entire day with everyone doing nothing really of any importance...I got a huge huge huge gift basket f rom Bath & Body works, one of my main stores here I go to at the mall, I practically live at like every other week, entire stacks of Glee everything, movies, movies, and more movies, Twilight anything you can think of, gift cards galore, all kinds of Art things I can't even do them all, and 2 tickets to Boston, Massachusetts and Athens, Greece...LOVE IT.... Just as long as it wasn't ANYWHERE NEAR THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES I AM FINE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had serious problems with people from the West Coast of the United States back in Okinawa, and I never want to come in contact with them again ever...it's nice being able to oil paint again now that I'm back where I finally feel comfortable doing something like that without being harrassed like crazy about it how "boring" it is or anything else like that....I'm very slowlyyyyy getting used to the time schedule over here, but still there are some days where I sleep the entire day and I"m up the entire night getting things done of course...I can't waittt to go back to work and start my college classes again here at OSU Tech..I will finally be around nice normal people again who have things to talk about and carry on a conversation with and not just all military jargon...That's fine for them, but hey, I've got a life and a mind too and love to say things whenever I can....It's turned so much colder here, and I love it...I've been going around in short sleeves and flip flops like I did back in Okinawa, cause I"m so used to it, and it was 86 degrees there when I left finally....Here it's all winter boots and heavy coats and hats...I will get there eventually, but right now, I'm just not ready for it...The cold air feels oh sooo good to me...I'm excited about New Year's sooo much...Our downtown now is completely AMAZING!!! We have "Downtown In December" here now, and they added an outdoor ice-skating rink and horse-drawn carriage sleigh rides...I saw it on the front page of our newspaper and could hardly believe it...I really can't wait to try it out...They put in snow around there and everything, and it's sooo amazing and beautiful....I could hardly believe that was my downtown and the Memorial from the Bombing is just a few blocks away from all that...I can't wait to finally get to see it all...I've been trying to go and do so much, and time has been going along so fast, it's hard to believe this is the last week of this year....I'm glad to be getting it over with, and I won't be sorry to see it end....New Year's Resolutions...hmmm I really can't think of any but to stay outta places like crappy Okinawa for good...wow am I glad to be outta there..I'm just too spoiled beyond recognition for my own good but I like it that way....talk with you all soon I hope the time change is even crazier here since I"m in the states now....take care everyone and Happy Holidays....xxx

No comments: