Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sooo Happy To Be Back In United States...♥♥♥♥♥



"On His Plan For Your Life" "Everyone longs to give themselves to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved throughly by another. But God, to the Christian says "no, "not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone....with giving yourself totally and unreservedy to Me alone. I LOVE you, my child, And until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be able or capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with Me...exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want... you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan-existing...one that you cannot even imagine. I want you to do this and just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things...keep experiencing the satisfaction that I AM. Keep listening and learning the things that I tell you. You just wait...That is all...

No comments: