Friday, December 31, 2010

***Happy New Year 2011!!!!


So this is my very last entry for the last day of this year...I think that I've done pretty well on keeping this up for 2010... I'd like to see how many more I could outdo myself with in 2011...It's been a quite interesting year, I hated most of it except my part to Australia of course, and coming back home to America most definately...I still can hardly believe it that I"m completely outta of Japan...I somehow feel that I"m just here visiting and going back to Japan later on, but we're done there for good....I should find out perhaps this spring where we're going next after my husband gets done in Korea for all of next year....I"m soooo excited and can hardly sleep some nights....Tonight is our "Opening Night" New Year's Celebration in our Amazing Downtown area...The ball they created raises instead of drops...opposite of the one in New York that drops....They estimate there will be around 60 thousand people there in our Downtown area since it's completely different looking now with ice skating rink outdoors and other parts of it that resemble Venice, Italy.....I saw the 24 screen theatre that we have there as well...Ohhhh how I Have missed that!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go perhaps this next week....I'm so excted since everything will be televised tonight and I"ll be one of the ones right in the center of everything like I LOVEEEEEE when it comes to New Year's Eve celebrations....Happy New Year Everyone I"m sooo happy we are friends and even happier that we met on here to begin with....Here's to another year for all of us....xxxx ***CHECK OUT YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR 2011!!!!!!!*** ♥☺
http://shine.yahoo.com/page/2011-horoscope

No comments: