Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy 4th Day of Hanukkah!!!


My messages got erased againnnn on here so I"m sooooo sorry everyone who is trying to talk with me!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ignoring anyone I promise...It's crazy logging onto a computer that isn't mine and it knocks me right off and I lose everything then...so I have no idea who has contacted me or who hasn't because of that... >:p I am getting last minute things ready for my longggg forever plane ride next weekend....This is our last full weekend here in Okinawa...Kind of bittersweet really, but I"m sooo ready to go I can't even stand it anymore....We had the Christmas tree lighting tonight and the Christmas village all day today...It was all mostly for kids..I had no idea what I would do at something like that....And it's the exact same thing every single year...I"ve seen them every year I have been here..There really isn't much of anything interesting happening now...We are just inbetween waiting periods now so everything seems even slower than it was before just trying to wait it out...I'm still not able to put pics on here until I manage to make it across the street, and I haven't been able to the last 2 days...It's always full or closed, or I"m just not around to go and kill time being online...I'm sooooo excited about going though...only this week and I am done here being on this island...I can hardly believe it when I hear myself saying it.....I can call anywhere in the world on a phone here so I'd love to call anyone who would wanna talk with me!!! happy holidays everyone!!!! talk with you all soon!!! xxxx

No comments: