Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Finally Made It Back To Where People Are NORMAL, and I'm Not Caged In Everywhere I Go....

Let's see...Today is Tuesday here finally..wow time sure has flown the past 4-5 days...I remember leaving Okinawa and having a VERY MISERABLE FLIGHT and not getting to move around very much feeling sick of course with no one believing me again, and then finally reaching the United States...Two whole entire days of that mess...we left on Saturday morning in Okinawa and it took us until Saturday night here in the states cause we were back tracking to finally get here....I never want to go through something like that again...My first stop when I reached the place where I belong??? McDonalds...AN AMERICAN ONE...NOT A JAPANESE ONE FINALLY....Then Sonic 50's drive-in and the ever so famous joke-cracking Wal-Mart....I call it that cause there are so many jokes about it and everything else that I have to catch up on, but I still love it and I couldn't believe I was seeing everything again I was so familiar with and everything was in English and not some Japanese in bright yellow with a green background....I am still trying to get situated and trying to get used to this crazy twisted time change here...Since I am still on Japan time, I am up all night right now and I sleep the entire day or a very good part of it...I can't wait until that's over with and I get on a regular schedule again and used to the time here...It's freezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinnnnngggg here and I absolutely LOVE IT...I can't get enough of it, and am up to the minute on watching and waiting and listening to when it's supposed to snow here since it did so much on the west coast... I know we won't get that much, but even some I would love to see and go out in and take pictures and get to feel snow again... I"m not missing Okinawa at allllllllllllllll...Infact, I'm trying desperately and my very hardest to forget that place as much as I couldn't stand it....Everything has changed so much here but in a good way...I still have to learn my way around again it's confusing and very different than being on one military base where everything is right together and I live in a whole entire city with the main part of downtown just 15 minutes from me at the most....I'm planning on going there for New Years like I did right before I left for Italy...I couldn't think of a better way to bring in 2011 than to spend it downtown at our Opening Night....I can't believe Christmas is next week...sooo excited and don't even care if I get anything or not...I'm just thrilled to be out of Okinawa I can't even express it enough...I never want to hear about that place again....

No comments: